Tuesday, December 14, 2010

On the 12th Day of Christmas the Gift I Want to Give......

12 Gift Tags........

I'm choosing from friends that are followers of my blog so please sign up!!!  I will pick a winner at midnight.

Most of these gifts are going to be some of my favorite things (following Oprah's idea - I wish they were worth as much, though!).

I really enjoy papercrafting and today's gift is something I have made using some of the great products out there.  Papercrafting is not limited to just scrapbooking but includes anything you can do with paper and all the terrific embellishments and tools that are available.  Cards, home decor, and gifts are just a few things that are possible in the world of Papercrafting.  I've also been so fortunate to work many years in this industry, so this is my first favorite thing to give.

Tomorrow's gift is also something I have made so jump on and play along.

1 comment: